Or listen now from this page,
About this Episode
In the world of entrepreneurship, overcoming challenges and finding solutions is a constant pursuit. Louie Dupe, the founder and director of Customer Driven has experienced the highs and lows of building his business.
After more than a decade of experience in leading large-scale customer service operations, Louie took the leap to starting his own business. In 9 years, he and his team have successfully navigated the path to growth and profitability. Today, Customer Driven has a turnover of almost $20 Million and a team of 90 people.
In this episode, we discuss Louise's insights into the importance of sharing one's story, celebrating achievements, and building a self-sustaining business. These lessons underpin the success of many aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners alike.
In our conversation we discuss:
- Balancing different responsibilities in a business can be challenging, but finding ways to juggle tasks and prioritise effectively is crucial for growth.
- Motivating and mentoring staff requires dedicated time and effort, including understanding their ambitions and providing opportunities for development.
- Strategic initiatives should be driven by a combination of opportunistic factors and thoughtful planning, considering market opportunities and client feedback.
- Collaboration and open communication between co-founders or leaders can lead to better decision-making and business management.
- Long-term thinking and prioritising impactful activities are essential for a successful business strategy.
- Adaptability and the ability to learn from setbacks and hardships are key to overcoming challenges and driving growth.